The Forum’s annual Conference and Product Exposition provides sponsors and exhibitors with an outstanding opportunity to further establish their leadership in the advance wireless community and network with partners and customers at all levels of the wireless value chain. At Forum events and through our communications, your organization’s logo and url are being viewed directly by your target audience.
Recognition for Sponsors:
- 18,642 logo impressions were made recognizing conference sponsors through last year’s conference website
- Weekly logo impressions were made recognizing conference sponsors through Forum emails with an average open rate of 17%.
- 14,719 name and url link impressions were made recognizing conference sponsors through views of press releases
- Thousands of logo impressions were made through brochures and flyers distributed at the Forum’s various meetings and workshops and related co-sponsor events
- Complementary event registration for one sponsor representative
Opportunities for Exhibitors:
- Last year’s 429 registered delegates included investors, commercial network operators, radio manufacturers, system integrators, government procurement officials, regulators, engineering service providers and consultants from over 22 different countries.
- Of these, over 56% had either direct purchasing authority or the ability to significantly influence radio technology acceptance and purchasing decisions (see Delegate Profile in the Conference Summary for More Details).
- Exhibitors are also recognized on the exhibitor page of the conference website, through listing in the Conference program, and through a dedicated press release highlighting the exhibition.
Want to learn more about last year's exhibitors and sponsors? Click here.
"The value proposition of the Wireless Innovation Forum technical meetings and exhibitions in the U.S. and Europe for vendors is a quantum leap better than anything else that is available in the SDR market, bar none. Attendance is larger than any other SDR event, and the attendees are all focused on your target market."
- SDR'10 Exhibitor
2012 Sponsorship and Exhibiting Rates
Member Exhibitor: $1500*
Non-member Exhibitor: $2000
* Forum member organizations that register two or more attendees receive a booth in the Exposition at no charge.
To become a sponsor or exhibitor, fill out the form here.
Platinum and Silver sponsorships also available – please see http://www.wirelessinnovation.org/page/sponsorship_opportunities for details.
For more information, contact:
Don Kaiser, Account Manager
Phone +1 (602) 843-1634