The Forum’s annual Conference and Product Exposition provides sponsors and exhibitors with an outstanding opportunity to further establish their leadership in the advance wireless community and network with partners and customers at all levels of the wireless value chain. At Forum events and through our communications, your organization’s logo and url are being viewed directly by your target audience.
Recognition for Sponsors and Exhibitors
- More than 50,000 logo impressions were made in 2014 recognizing conference sponsors through conference website.
- Nearly 24,000 logo impressions were made recognizing sponsors in emails to our database of approximately 3,000 representing all levels of the advanced radio value chain in 2014.
- Sponsor recognition in press releases, resulting in a minimum 100,000 exposures (press release reporting does not reflect all press release views, only those posted by entities the press release agency tracks) in 2014.
- Sponsor logo placement on all event related print materials including banners and sell sheets distributed at conference site as well as related events prior to conference.
- Complementary event registration for one sponsor representative.
- Free exhibitor space with two paid organization registrations.
- Exhibitors recognized on the exhibitor page of the conference website as well as in onsite signage at the entrance to the exhibitor hall.
- Press release distribution of exhibitor product announcements if product premiers at event
Want to learn more about last year's exhibitors and sponsors? Click here.
"The value proposition of the Wireless Innovation Forum technical meetings and exhibitions in the U.S. and Europe for vendors is a quantum leap better than anything else that is available in the SDR market, bar none. Attendance is larger than any other SDR event, and the attendees are all focused on your target market."
- SDR'10 Exhibitor
2015 Sponsorship and Exhibiting Rates
Exhibitors (member) $1500
Exhibitors (non-member) $2000
Virtual Exhibitor (Member) $250
Virtual Exhibitor (non-member) $400
Silver Sponsor $3000
Gold Sponsors $5000
SPECIAL OFFER: Forum member organizations that register two or more attendees for the conference will be allowed a booth at no charge.
Fill out the exhibitor application today
1. Custom sponsorship packages are also available. Please see http://www.wirelessinnovation.org/page/sponsorship_opportunities for details.
2. Silver sponsorships are for a single conference component,. Options include registration, lunch, virtual conference. Please contact Lee Pucker to discuss options.
3. Booths will include a table and an electrical outlet. Exhibitors will be responsible for any draping or special configuration, design, construction, or other requirements (such as telephone lines).
4. Booth location preference will be in sequence of order placement, i.e., first come, first served, with sponsors having priority over non-sponsors.
5. Please see WInnComm Exhibition Terms and Conditions page for additional details.
SPECIAL OFFER: Forum member organizations that register two or more attendees for the conference will be allowed to exhibit (virtual or onsite) at no charge. If you are claiming that credit, please do the following:
1.List the two attendees from your organization that will be registering.
2. You will also need to register these two attendees on the registration site.
Listing their names on the exhibitor application DOES NOT automatically register them for the Conference. It is simply for cross-reference purposes.
For more information, contact:
Lee Pucker, CEO