Abstract Submissions are now being accepted for the 2014 event!
Click here to submit your abstract today!
SDR-WInnComm 2013 was a wonderful Conference and Technical Interchange Meeting!
Click here to view the program and access paper abstracts.
"As always, excellent quality conference.”
— Kuan Collins, SAIC
Why you should attend:
- If you are a researcher or developer working on software defined radio and cognitive radio technologies, seeking industry recognition for your current work and feedback/funding on next steps, SDR’11-WInnComm provides access to Radio Manufacturers, System Integrators, Procurement Authorities and End User Representatives in commercial, civil and defense markets seeking SDR and CR technology solutions to emerging wireless communications requirements;
- If you are a radio manufacturers, system integrator, procurement authority or end user, seeking SDR and CR technology solutions to emerging wireless communications requirements , SDR’11-WInnComm provides access to information on the latest in SDR and CR technologies from leading researchers and developers;
- If you are in sales and marketing seeking new contacts and exposure for your company and/or product, SDR’11-WInnComm provides the premier venue to interact with your targeted customer base, see what your competition is doing and stay abreast of all the newest software defined radio (SDR), cognitive radio (CR) and dynamic spectrum access (DSA) technologies.
- Researchers and Technology Developers (~48% of Last Year Attendees)
- Equipment Manufacturers, Network Providers and Other Acquisition Authorities (~52% of Lat Year Attendees)
- Investors, Regulators and Analysts
What you get for coming:
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the advanced wireless community who can help you in advancing your organizations objectives
- Access to over 100 papers, presentations and tutorials providing updates on the latest advances in software defined radio (SDR), cognitive radio (CR) and dynamic spectrum access (DSA) technologies
- Insight into new products and services being offered at all levels of the wireless value chain to address your specific requirements
- Updates on market requirements and changes in regulation that could impact your organization in the next 12 months and beyond
Registered attendees of SDR-WInnComm 2013 can access the proceedings below:
Not able to attend but still want to purchase access to the Proceedings?
"Excellent range of topics, talks, and opportunities to network.”
— Keith Nolan, CTVR