2015 Call for Submissions is now open!
This year's event will include one technical track based on the Wireless Innovation Forum's Top Ten Wireless Innovations (more info at http://groups.winnforum.org/winnforum_top_ten) and four special sessions on:
- Big RF and Context Aware Cognitive Radio
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing
- Receiver Performance Guidelines and Harm Claim Thresholds
More detailed session descriptions can be found here.
Presentations will be 25 minutes in duration, including questions. Presentation only is an option for those not wishing to do a full paper. Poster presentations will also be considered. Conference proceedings containing all presentation materials and any associated papers will be made available to attendees and published online for future reference.
"WInnComm is an excellent place for academics to meet industry leaders to understand their critical problems and to present research ideas to leaders that can implement their ideas. The event also provides the opportunity to build relationships with industry leaders that can transition technology from the lab into successful products."
-- Dr. Jeffrey Reed, Virginia Tech
Why you should attend:
- If you are a researcher or developer working on software defined radio and cognitive radio technologies, seeking industry recognition for your current work and feedback/funding on next steps, SDR-WInnComm provides access to Radio Manufacturers, System Integrators, Procurement Authorities and End User Representatives in commercial, civil and defense markets seeking SDR and CR technology solutions to emerging wireless communications requirements;
- If you are a radio manufacturers, system integrator, procurement authority or end user, seeking SDR and CR technology solutions to emerging wireless communications requirements , SDR-WInnComm provides access to information on the latest in SDR and CR technologies from leading researchers and developers;
- If you are in sales and marketing seeking new contacts and exposure for your company and/or product, SDR-WInnComm provides the premier venue to interact with your targeted customer base, see what your competition is doing and stay abreast of all the newest software defined radio (SDR), cognitive radio (CR) and dynamic spectrum access (DSA) technologies.
- Researchers and Technology Developers (~48% of Last Year Attendees)
- Equipment Manufacturers, Network Providers and Other Acquisition Authorities (~52% of Lat Year Attendees)
- Investors, Regulators and Analysts
What you get for coming:
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the advanced wireless community who can help you in advancing your organizations objectives
- Access to over 100 papers, presentations and tutorials providing updates on the latest advances in software defined radio (SDR), cognitive radio (CR) and dynamic spectrum access (DSA) technologies
- Insight into new products and services being offered at all levels of the wireless value chain to address your specific requirements
- Updates on market requirements and changes in regulation that could impact your organization in the next 12 months and beyond.
For a full topic listing and abstract submission click below:
2014 Conference Attendees:
access your registration information, file access and personalized agenda here.
Not able to attend but still want to purchase access to the Proceedings?
"Excellent range of topics, talks, and opportunities to network.”
— Keith Nolan, CTVR